As per the latest notification, RRB has announced 3 major changes in the Document Verification & Empanelling of Candidates, Selection Process and Registration Details for RRC Level 1 Group D Posts 2019. Let’s have a look at the amendments in detail.
As per the latest notification, RRB has announced 3 major changes in the Document Verification & Empanelling of Candidates, Selection Process and Registration Details for RRC Level 1 Group D Posts 2019. Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has invited online applications on behalf of Railway Recruitment Cells (RRCs) from eligible candidates for various posts in Level 1 of 7th CPC Pay Matrix in various units of Indian Railways like Track Maintainer Grade IV, Helper/Assistant in various technical departments (Electrical, Engineering, Mechanical and S&T Departments), Assistant Pointsman, and level-1 posts in other departments. Eligible Candidates can apply from 12th March 2019 till 12th April 2019 for total 103769 Vacancies. RRB/RRC MI Level 1 Posts CBT 2019 Exam will be held between September to October 2019.
Below are the recent amendments made by RRB in the Document Verification & Empanelling of Candidates, Selection Process and Registration Details for RRB/RRC Level 1 Group D Posts 2019:
1. Changes in Document Verification & Empanelling of Candidates (Reduction) Process
“Based on the performance of candidates in CBT subject to their qualifying in PET, candidates 1.05 times (i.e. number of extra candidates to be called for Document Verification shall be 5% beyond the number of notified vacancies) the number of vacancies will be called for Document Verification as per their merit and options.”
2. Changes in Selection Process: PHYSICAL EFFICIENCY TESTS (PET)
The Physical Efficiency Test (PET) consists of two stages. To ensure uniformity, candidates will be tested for Carrying of Weight to specified distance in specified time first and if successful in this test, for the Running Test after a recovery gap. Failing in the first Test, i.e. Weight carrying will mean elimination at that stage itself. The Weight carrying test will involve lifting a sand bag (without any handle) from a bench/platform at around waist height and carrying it in whichever manner candidate wants to carry above the ground till the destination point without dropping the sandbag on ground.”
3. Changes in Registration Details: Roll No. can be used in place of Registration No.
- During process of Online registration of application, candidates may enter Roll Number in place of Registration Number, if it is not available in their SSLC/Matric certificate/mark sheet. Similarly, candidates with ITI/NAC qualification alone may enter Roll Number in place of Registration Number, if it is not available in their ITI/NAC certificate/mark sheet.
- Candidates must bring the same certificate during Document Verification whose Registration Number or Roll Number has been filled up while making Online registration and application.