HSSC has published the detailed notification for the Group D Posts. Check Application Process, Vacancy, Eligibility Criteria and other details here
HSSC Recruitment 2019: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) has published the recruitment notification for Group D Posts through direct recruitment on 05 March 2019. Eligible candidates can apply online through HSSC Official website www.hssc.gov.in today i.e. on 22 March 2019.
HSSC Online Application process will be begins from 22 March 2019 and will continue till 22 April 2019. The last date for submitting HSSC Application fee is 25 April 2019.
The minimum educational qualification for Haryana Group D Posts is Matriculation or 10th passed. The age of the candidate should be between 18 t0 42 Years. More details regarding HSSC Group D Jobs 2019 is available below in this article.
• Opening Date for Submission of Online Applications – 22 March 2019
• Last Date for Submission of Online Application – 22 April 2019
• Closing Date for Fee Submission – 25 April 2019
HSSC Vacancy Details
Group D Posts – 249 Posts
16900-53500+applicable spl. pay
Eligibility Criteria for HSSC Group D Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
• Matriculation from a recognized university
• Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matriculation from a recognized university
• 18-42 years
Selection Procedure for Group D Posts
The selection will be done on the basis of Written Test.
How to Apply for HSSC Group D Posts 2019
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format through Online mode through www.hssc.gov.in from 22 March 2019 to 22 April 2019.
Application Fee for HSSC Jobs:
• General (Male/Female) – Rs 100/-
• General (Female of Haryana) – Rs. 50/-
• SC/BC/EBPG Candidates of Haryana (Male) – Rs. 50/-
• SC/BC/EBPG Candidates of Haryana (Female) – Rs. 25/-